Questar III BOCES seniors have begun counting down the days ‘til graduation. Their time in a Career and Technical Education program with Questar III BOCES has prepared them with the academic and technical skills they need to enter the workforce or be a step ahead of their peers as they move forward towards higher education.
On Wednesday, May 31st, 32 seniors were recognized for their decision to enter the workforce immediately following graduation. Questar III BOCES would like to congratulate the following students for securing that opportunity with a local business ahead of graduation:
Donald R. Kline Technical School – Hudson, NY
- Jasmine Amerline – Cosmetology – Ichabod Crane CSD: Mane Street Unisex Hair Salon
- Austin Baker – Culinary – Catskill CSD: McDonald’s (Manager)
- Courtney DeAngelis – EMT and Health Services – Greenville CSD: Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Seth Haley – Auto Technologies – Greenville CSD: Town Line Motorsports
- Collin Hellen – HVAC – Coxsackie-Athens CSD: Taconic Biosciences, Inc.*
- Zachary Igras – Auto Technologies – Ichabod Crane CSD: Van Allen Automotive, Inc.
- Camren Maikels – Building Trades – Hudson CSD: Herrington’s
- Brandon Meltz – Auto Technologies – Ichabod Crane CSD: Van Allen Automotive, Inc.
- Austin Race – HVAC – Ichabod Crane CSD: MC Mechanical
- Karena Smith-Mineault – EMT and Health Services – Red Hook CSD: Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Dayten Sweeney – HVAC – Ichabod Crane CSD: Redburn Development Partners
- Benjamin Vecellio – Construction Technologies – Ichabod Crane CSD: Warrington Construction
- Jayden Williams – Cosmetology – Chatham CSD: Spruce Salon
Marilyn A. Noonan School at Durham – Durham, NY
- Justin Case – Heavy Equipment – Greenville CSD: Harrison and Burrowes Bridge Constructors, Inc.*
- Angelo DiCaprio – Heavy Equipment – Catskill CSD: DiCaprio Excavating
- Daniel Forbes – Heavy Equipment – Catskill CSD: DiCaprio Excavating
- Shawn Moon – Heavy Equipment – Cairo-Durham CSD: Borwegen Trucking, Inc.
- Landon Rochler – Heavy Equipment – Ichabod Crane CSD: Chadell Cementing
- Adam Schlosser – Heavy Equipment – Cairo-Durham CSD: Frank’s Body Shop
- Patrick Stark – Heavy Equipment – Taconic Hills CSD: Brothers Landscaping and Contracting
- Dakota Stein – Heavy Equipment – Catskill CSD – Town of Cairo Highway Department
- Tyler Wood – Heavy Equipment – Catskill CSD – Bob Dietz and Sons, Inc.
Robert H. Gibson Technical School – Troy, NY
- Nicholas Adkins – Auto Technologies – Lansingburgh CSD: Hoffman Car Wash
- Lauren Angelo – Cosmetology – East Greenbush CSD: Jenna’s Salon
- Olivia Apfel – Cosmetology – Averill Park CSD: Supercuts
- Austin Bailey – Heavy Equipment – Ichabod-Crane CSD: WM. J Keller & Sons*
- Paris Darcy – Cosmetology – New Lebanon CSD: Dolled Up
- Ethan DesForge – HVAC – Troy CSD: Boss Mechanical
- Nick Maynard – Heavy Equipment – Hoosic Valley CSD: Finke Equipment
- Lance Miller – Heavy Equipment – Brunswick CSD: Callanan Industries
- Angelina Polaro – Cosmetology – Averill Park CSD: Salon Pure
- Max Rysedorph – HVAC – Lansingburgh CSD: Apollo Heating
* Indicates the student and business are part of the Questar III BOCES Youth Apprenticeship Program. These students worked with this business last summer, where they received 200 paid hours of on-the-job training. They are now signing on with these businesses following graduation.
On behalf of all Questar III BOCES, congratulations to the seniors from the Donald R. Kline Technical School, Marilyn A. Noonan School at Durham & Robert H. Gibson Technical School for committing to and securing employment following graduation!
Click on the blue Facebook logo to view the photos below.