Parents & Students
Questar III educates students from pre-kindergarten to adults through a variety of programs and services.
- Adult Education and Workforce Development – learn how adults can learn new skills in GED, ESOL and other programs.
- Career & Technical Education – learn about hands-on programs ranging from aviation to welding.
- General Education – learn about alternative learning, enrichment and pre-K programs.
- New Visions – learn about these accelerated programs for high school seniors.
- Special Education – learn more about how Questar III helps students with disabilities.
- Tech Valley High School® – learn more about the only high school of its kind in New York.
- SchoolTool – access the parent portal
- SAVVAS EasyBridge (Formerly Pearson EasyBridge)
- Parent Requests for APPR Final Quality Rating and Composite Scores of Teachers/Principals
Parent & Student Links
- CGEC STAR Testing
- Child Abuse Reporting
- CTE Student Survey
- CTE and New Visions Interest Sign-Up Form
- Job Board – this job board is maintained by Questar III CTE to help all current and former students find employment.
- School Counseling Plan
- Student Forms
- Suicide and Social Media: A tip sheet for parents and providers
- The Learning Hub
- Web-based Email
Document & Transcript Requests
An official transcript, bearing Questar III’s seal, is a document required by colleges, universities and prospective employers. Unofficial transcripts are not sealed. A transcript is sent only with the written request of the student.
Transcripts will not be released for those students who have financial obligations or student loans in default. By federal law, e-mail requests cannot be considered consent for release of transcript information.
Transcript requests will be processed within 5-7 business days. Incomplete Transcript Request Forms will not be processed and will be returned to the student.