Parents & Students
Questar III educates students from pre-kindergarten to adults through a variety of programs and services.
- Adult Education and Workforce Development – learn how adults can learn new skills in GED, ESOL and other programs.
- Career & Technical Education – learn about hands-on programs ranging from aviation to welding.
- General Education – learn about alternative learning, enrichment and pre-K programs.
- New Visions – learn about these accelerated programs for high school seniors.
- Questar III & HVCC STEM High School – learn more about how we combine the best elements of high school, college and work-based learning with P-TECH and SS-ECHS programs.
- Special Education – learn more about how Questar III helps students with disabilities.
- Tech Valley High School® – learn more about the only high school of its kind in New York.
Parent & Student Links
- Child Abuse Reporting
- CTE Student Survey
- Report Harassment, Discrimination, Bullying, or Cyberbullying (DASA Reporting)
- Job Board – this job board is maintained by Questar III CTE to help all current and former students find employment.
- Mental Health Resources for Parents
- Parent Requests for APPR Final Quality Rating and Composite Scores of Teachers/Principals
- Questar III School Pages
- SAVVAS EasyBridge (Formerly Pearson EasyBridge)
- School Counseling Plan
- SchoolTool – access the parent portal
- STOPit Solutions (Access Code: QuestarIII – App download available here)
- Student Forms
- The Learning Hub
- Web-based Email
Click here for a full list of student forms for this school year.
Document & Transcript Requests
An official transcript, bearing Questar III’s seal, is a document required by colleges, universities and prospective employers. Unofficial transcripts are not sealed. A transcript is sent only with the written request of the student.
Transcripts will not be released for those students who have financial obligations or student loans in default. By federal law, e-mail requests cannot be considered consent for release of transcript information.
Transcript requests will be processed within 5-7 business days. Incomplete Transcript Request Forms will not be processed and will be returned to the student.
Transcript Request Form