Career Pathways Summer Camps
Tech Valley High School invites current 6th and 7th grade students to apply for a week-long summer camp that replicates its unique Project-Based Learning model. Over the course of the week, students will engage in innovative collaborative projects around a real-world problem faced by one of our business partners. Students will work in groups to create solutions and present them on the last day of camp.
The daily program is based out of Tech Valley High School and will include off-site fieldwork opportunities for students as they explore innovation in our region. The Technology Week focuses on emerging technologies in the area and the Biomedical Week explores topics related to health sciences.
For students entering grades 7-8 in the fall. Cost: $150, scholarships available
- Environmental Sustainability Week at Camp Innov@tion – July 17-21, 2023, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wearable Technology Week at Camp Innov@tion – July 24-28, 2023, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Please contact Camp Director Sarah Fiess at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Career Pathways Summer Camps are supported by
- Capital Region BOCES
- Hudson Valley Community College – TEC SMART
- National Grid
- New York State United Teachers
- Nuts, Bolts, & Thingamajigs – Foundation for the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, Intl.
- Questar III
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Schenectady County Community College
- School of Public Health, University at Albany
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- SEMI Foundation
- Tech Valley High School