How to Enroll
Interested in Enrolling?
Come check out the programs that will help prepare you for the future! Career and Technical Education programs provide students with the opportunity to explore a career interest and develop specialized skills through hands-on learning and integrated academics. Below are ways you can find out if a program is right for you.
- Attend an Open House: Come to our evening Open House with your parents to check out the programs at our technical schools. You can meet with Questar III teachers, current students, and counselors who will be able to answer your questions.
November – March
- Check out www.questar.org: Information about all Questar III schools and programs, as well as current activities, are listed on our website.
- Talk with your Family: This is a good time to speak with your parents or guardian about the program(s) that interest you and your future career plans.
- Fill out the Interest Form: Let your school counselor know that you are interested in the program. Some of the most popular Questar programs are filled early, so you should speak with your counselor to complete next year’s schedule when you have decided on a program and complete the
- Meet with your School Counselor: Let your school counselor know that you are interested in Questar III programs so you can work together to gather all the information you need to enroll.
Still have questions?
For further information, please contact:
Donald R. Kline Technical School (Hudson) or the Marilyn A. Noonan School at Durham: Caitlin Preisner, counselor, email@example.com, 518-828-4157
Robert H. Gibson Technical School (Troy): Lisa Gilbert, counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-273-2264