Questar III’s Communications Department earned 12 awards from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA), including the organization’s highest honor for writing. This includes awards for eight clients (Cairo-Durham CSD , Chatham CSD, East Greenbush CSD, Hudson CSD, Questar III, Schodack CSD, Tech Valley High School and Wynantskill UFSD).
- Questar III District Superintendent Column
- Hudson CSD Highlights E-News
- Questar III Website
- Schodack CSD Budget Newsletter
- Wynantskill UFSD Website
- Chatham CSD Website
- East Greenbush CSD Bus Purchase video
- East Greenbush CSD Capital Project video
- Hudson CSD What Mentors Mean to Us Column
- I-Term at Tech Valley High School video
- Questar III E-News
Questar III also received a Golden Achievement award in recognition of exemplary communications for Cairo-Durham CSD’s Wait, Look and Drive 45 Traffic Safety PSA.
Led by its Communications Service, Questar III helps school districts plan and implement a customized communications program. The department serves 20 districts as well as the BOCES and its partner organizations. It also provides onsite service to 14 school districts. Specialists work out of offices based in the districts they serve, but also collaborate with other members of the team.