Each April, the STAC Unit generates reapplication records based on current year reimbursement approval records. For students who will be continuing in the same placement for the upcoming school year, school districts can save considerable time and effort by accessing the reapplication records in the STAC Online System.
If a student did not have a 2019-20 approval record in the STAC system as of April 8, 2020, a reapplication record for the 2020-21 school year was not generated. In these cases, school districts will need to manually add approval records on an individual basis using the various service approval screens. The following 2020-21 Reapplications are now available on the STAC Online System:
- 10-Month Private Reapplications (DRPRV scree)
- 2-Month Summer Reapplications (DRSUM screen)
- 10-Month Public Reapplications (DRPUB screen)
- 2-Month Summer Chapter Reapplications (DRCSM screen)
- 10-Month Chapter Reapplications (DRCHP screen)
- 10-Month §4201 Reapplications (DRSSY screen)