State Aid Planning workshops are presented at twelve locations throughout New York State and provide participants with an understanding of state aid distribution and impact on their districts.
2018 Fall Workshop
- SAP Survey – What Does it Mean for You?
- Introduction of New Data Resource
- State Aid – Steps to Maximizing
- Timely Topics
2018 Winter Workshop
- Webinar (recorded session)
- Executive Budget Proposal
- State Aid Projections – Are Yours Accurate?
- Update on What’s New
- Spring Reminders
- Questions and Comments
Annual STAC Workshops
State Aid Planning STAC workshops are presented at seven locations throughout New York State and provide participants with an understanding of the state aid claim process for students with disabilities and impact on their districts.