The Questar III Wellness Committee is comprised of teachers, staff, and retirees who volunteer to assist in driving wellness initiatives for Questar III. The work of our committee predates but aligns with a mandate by the RCG Health Insurance Trust that the organization promotes wellness for its employees.
This includes but is not limited to:
- To plan, develop, review, and evaluate activities to support the wellness of Questar III employees
- To assist with assessing needs and mapping resources
- To share concerns and provide feedback from employees
- To be an ambassador; re: program plans and obtain feedback
- To advocate for and participate in activities
- To ensure that activities are aligned with Questar III’s policies and norms
This committee’s purpose is to promote employee wellness through activities, the dissemination of information, and communication of upcoming events.
Meetings are held monthly, date and location vary (see Meetings and Minutes for additional information)
When it comes to New Year’s resolutions, good intentions aren’t enough
Perhaps you had big plans for self-improvement in the New Year...most people have some kind of goals to kick off a fresh year. But all the good intentions in the world generally don’t work without a plan. More than half of all New Year’s resolutions fall by the wayside within the first few months despite the best intentions.
If you’re having trouble sticking to your plans for self-improvement in the New Year, don’t give up! It’s never too late to turn a fresh page.
Whether it’s losing weight, quitting smoking, taking a class, getting organized or improving your relationships, we have a vast array of courses, tools and resources online. Simply login at www.theEAP.com by clicking on the “Employee & Family” button.
Plus, if you need help tackling bigger issues, our counselors are available 24/7/365 at 800-225-2527 or 800-252-4555.