The BlueShield of Northeastern New York website has many excellent resources to help with your journey to improved wellness.
Here is a list of some of those resources:
- American College of Sports Medicine – http://www.acsm.org
- American Heart Association – https://healthyforgood.heart.org/
- American Hiking Society – http://www.americanhiking.org
- Body, Mind and Well-Being Resources – https://www.columbusrecoverycenter.com/well-being-resources
- DareBee (workouts, programs, challenges, running, fitness, nutrition, meal plans & recipes) – https://darebee.com/
- Fitness Blender (workout videos & programs, recipes, blog) – https://www.fitnessblender.com/
- Go4Life, National Institute on Aging – https://go4life.nia.nih.gov/
- Health Finder, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – https://healthfinder.gov/
- Runners World – http://www.runnersworld.com
Some Questar III BOCES employees participate in the Field Goods delivery of local produce. Field Goods delivers straight to Questar III BOCES each week. Click on this link for the Field Goods website. Click on this link for a coupon.