Health & Wellness
Take the challenge and be a part of the QUESTAR III BOCES team. Remember you can run or walk. Last year we put together a team of 25 Questar III staff members. This year, we are hoping that we can increase that number.
Register now here: http://cdphpwtc.com/runwalk.htm
When registering be sure to choose team: Questar III BOCES/Captain: HARRIS, KIMBERLY
Meetings are held monthly, date and location vary. Our Upcoming Events can be found on the calender on the right as well as on the upcoming events page.
Health & Wellness Resources
This committee’s purpose is to promote employee wellness through activities, the dissemination of information, and communication of upcoming events.
The Questar III Health & Wellness Committee is comprised of Questar III employees who volunteer to assist in driving wellness initiatives for Questar III. The work of our committee predates but aligns with a mandate by the RCG Health Insurance Trust that the organization promote wellness for its employees.
This includes but is not limited to:
- To plan, develop, review, and evaluate activities to support the wellness of Questar III employees
- To assist with assessing needs and mapping resources
- To share concerns and provide feedback from employees
- To be an ambassador; re: program plans and obtain feedback
- To advocate for and participate in activities
- To ensure that activities are aligned with Questar III’s policies and norms