Health & Wellness
Presented by BlueShield of Northeastern NY
Challenge Begins: September 16th
Challenge Ends: November 12th
Average 8,500 steps a day to complete the challenge!
Click here to register no later than September 15th: questar.walkertracker.com
Check out these local hiking opportunities through NYS Department of Environmental Conservation as a way to increase your steps!: http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/117265.html
Health & Wellness Resources
This committee’s purpose is to promote employee wellness through activities, the dissemination of information, and communication of upcoming events.
The Questar III Health & Wellness Committee is comprised of Questar III employees who volunteer to assist in driving wellness initiatives for Questar III. The work of our committee predates but aligns with a mandate by the RCG Health Insurance Trust that the organization promote wellness for its employees.
This includes but is not limited to:
- To plan, develop, review, and evaluate activities to support the wellness of Questar III employees
- To assist with assessing needs and mapping resources
- To share concerns and provide feedback from employees
- To be an ambassador; re: program plans and obtain feedback
- To advocate for and participate in activities
- To ensure that activities are aligned with Questar III’s policies and norms