Questar III has employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Criminal Justice Teacher – Columbia Greene Ed Center
- Occupation Therapist (.2 FTE) – SPED Programs
- Regional Bilingual Education Resource Network (RBERN) Specialist – Central Office
- Adaptive Physical Education Teacher (.4 FTE) – Special Education programs
- Adult Education Teacher (Part-time 18 hours/week) – Hudson Library & Catskill Library
- Special Education Teacher (.5 FTE – Career Academy) – Columbia Greene Ed Center
- Teaching Assistant – Special Education
Please visit the On-line Application System (OLAS) website to apply.
- State Aid Analyst – Central Office (Active civil service list)
- Network Systems Engineer – Central Office
- IT Support Technician (CS Title: Computer Operator) – Central Office
To apply, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact:
Human Resource Office
10 Empire State Blvd.
Castleton, NY 12033
T: (518) 477-8771
F: (518) 477-9833
Non-Discrimination Notice for Employees and Applicants for Employment
Questar III does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, domestic violence victim status, or other characteristic protected by federal or state law in its programs and activities, including but not limited to recruitment and appointment of employees, employee pay and benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment. Questar III provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. The following persons at Questar III have been designated to handle inquiries regarding Questar III’s non-discrimination policies and the application of regulations prohibiting discrimination:
Title IX Compliance Officer
504 Compliance Officer
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, or to inquire regarding the application of regulations prohibiting discrimination, contact the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.
About Questar III BOCES
Questar III, a Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES), is an educational service agency providing instructional and support services to 23 public school districts in Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene counties. Learn more...