Questar III has employment opportunities in the following areas:
- Director of Special Education – Central Office
- Regional Bilingual Education Resource Network (RBERN) Specialist – Central Office
- Teacher of Visually Impaired (full-time) – Special Education
- Special Education Teacher – Catskill Academy
- Teaching Assistant – Special Education (Catskill Academy, Rensselaer Academy)
- Regional Test Scorers – Central Office (applicable core content area or Childhood Ed 1-6 certification required)
Please visit the On-line Application System (OLAS) website to apply.
- Cleaner (temporary full-time) – REC
- Network Systems Engineer – Central Office
- IT Support Technician (anticipated vacancy) – Central Office
- Fire Systems Specialist (part-time hourly) – 1070
- Job Coach (hourly) – Special Education (Schodack Location)
To apply, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact:
Human Resource Office
10 Empire State Blvd.
Castleton, NY 12033
T: (518) 477-8771
F: (518) 477-9833
Non-Discrimination Notice for Employees and Applicants for Employment
Questar III does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, domestic violence victim status, or other characteristic protected by federal or state law in its programs and activities, including but not limited to recruitment and appointment of employees, employee pay and benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment. Questar III provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups. The following persons at Questar III have been designated to handle inquiries regarding Questar III’s non-discrimination policies and the application of regulations prohibiting discrimination:
Title IX Compliance Officer
504 Compliance Officer
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, or to inquire regarding the application of regulations prohibiting discrimination, contact the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.
About Questar III BOCES
Questar III, a Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES), is an educational service agency providing instructional and support services to 23 public school districts in Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene counties. Learn more...