Some districts have been selected to participate in an on-site Desk Review Monitoring of the following federal Education Stabilization Funds (ESF):
- The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER I)
- The Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Fund (GEER I)
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA/ESSER II)
- The Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Fund (GEER II)
- The American Rescue Plan (ARP), including the State Level Reserves
SED will host a webinar on November 1, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. If you have any questions that you would like answered during the webinar, please add them by October 25th here.