Questar III’s Communications Department earned 16 awards from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA), including the organization’s highest honor in eight categories. This includes blogs, e-newsletter, excellence in writing, finance publication, marketing publication and podcast/audio.
Award of Excellence
- Averill Park CSD Capital Project Newsletter
- Averill Park CSD Every Student Every Day Podcast
- Cairo-Durham CSD Budget Newsletter
- Hudson Highlights E-Newsletter
- Questar III CTE Recruitment Brochure
- Questar III District Superintendent Blog
- Questar III One Year Later, One Year Stronger email
- Questar III Tentative Budget Document
Award of Merit
- Cairo-Durham CSD Capital Project Update
- Hoosic Valley CSD Superintendent Search Brochure
- Hudson CSD Superintendent Search Brochure
- Hudson District Insights: About the Budget Proposal
- Questar III A Day in the Life of a Student at Questar III and HVCC STEM High School
- Questar III Contact Tracing Charts
- Questar III District Superintendent column
- Questar III One Year Later video
“These awards represent our commitment to our core values of excellence, leadership and service, and innovation. We are always looking to improve how we communicate and support our school districts and BOCES,” said Questar III District Superintendent Dr. Gladys I. Cruz.
Led by its Communications Service, Questar III helps school districts in Rensselaer, Columbia, and Greene counties plan and implement a customized communications program.