Questar III’s Communications Department earned 20 awards from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA), including the organization’s highest honor for writing, finance publication, video, marketing publication and special purpose publication.
- Writing – Why We Closed Schools
- Finance Publication – Questar III Tentative Budget
- Video – Germantown Superintendent Search
- Marketing Publication – Berlin Superintendent Search
- Special Purpose Publication – Questar III CTE Brochure
- Infographic – Return to In-Person Instruction
- Infographic – Ichabod Crane Continuity of Instruction
- Marketing Publication – Wynantskill Principal Search
- Marketing Publication – Germantown Superintendent Search
- Marketing Publication – Top Reasons to Call Tech Valley High School Home
- Social Media – Questar III COVID-19 Protocols
- Special Purpose Publication – Troy CSD Attendance Campaign Postcard
- Video – COVID-19 Testing
- Finance Publication – Averill Park Capital Project Newsletter
- Video – Wynantskill Superintendent Search
- Marketing Publication – CTE Job Prospects
- Marketing Publication – EPICH Flyer
- Video – New York State withholds aid payments to school districts
- Video – Averill Park Capital Project
Questar III also received a Golden Achievement award for its overall COVID-19 communications since last March, one of 84 recipients across the U.S. and Canada.
“These awards represent our commitment to our core values of excellence, leadership and service, and innovation. We are always looking to improve how we communicate and support our school districts and BOCES,” said Questar III District Superintendent Dr. Gladys I. Cruz.
Led by its Communications Service, Questar III helps school districts in Rensselaer, Columbia, and Greene counties plan and implement a customized communications program.