On Thursday, June 10, families, friends/classmates and Questar III staff gathered to celebrate the graduation of Stephanie Alicea and Grace Salisbury.
At the ceremony:
- Teacher Emily Bluhm-Allen gave welcoming remarks;
- School Counselor and Transition Coordinator Sally Lauletta and Work Readiness Coordinator Jon Levine presented work-based learning awards to students of the Columbia High School (CHS) program;
- Principal Chris Martel presented Stephanie and Grace with their diplomas;
- Grace gave a speech reflecting on her time at CHS; and
- Classmate Silvio Orciuoli played “Song of Joy” on the piano.
Congratulations, Stephanie and Grace!