The State Aid & Financial Planning Service’s Winter Workshops begin in 5 weeks and this is not a presentation to be missed. Sign up now! Topics will include:
- Summary of Executive Budget Proposal
- Building Aid Ratios (They can change!)
- Property Tax Cap
- Pupil Counts (Everything You Need to Know)
- Winter Reminders
To see the time and date of the workshop near you, please visit our website. Registration is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Go to http://sap.questar.org/workshops
- Choose the workshop you wish to attend (or ‘View More’ if you don’t see it) under Upcoming Event
- Click on the Eventbrite website link and then ‘Register’
Please note that there two different locations for the Long Island workshops – Eastern Suffolk BOCES on February 24th and Western Suffolk BOCES on February 25th.
In addition, there will be an opportunity for districts in certain BOCES to remotely participate in the Buffalo workshop. There will be more details about this in the coming days.
We hope to see you out on the road.