Beginning with the listing dated 06/12/18, the STAC-3 approval information listing is being transmitted to school districts, municipalities, providers, and Departments of Social Services electronically using the GoAnywhere secure file transfer system. Except for the Incarcerated Youth STAC-3 listings (on yellow paper), the listings with an issue date of 06/12/18 will be the last ones physically mailed as hard copies.
Anyone who received the STAC-3 mailings in the past and does not currently have access to GoAnywhere should complete and submit the ‘Authorization Form for Access to the STAC GoAnywhere (FTP) Site’ as soon as possible. After the form has been processed by the STAC and Medicaid Unit, the applicant will receive an individualized email invitation to register.
The STAC and Medicaid Unit plans to shift additional mailings and reports, including Approved Payment Reports (APRs), to electronic transmission via GoAnywhere; therefore, it’s recommended that at least one person in the business office and one person in the CSE/pupil personnel office at each agency sign up for GoAnywhere. Currently, a PDF version of the Agency Approval Listing (DQAPP) through the STAC Online System can be exported to GoAnywhere, which saves the user from having to create multiple screen captures of the report.
To access the electronic version of the reports:
- Go to the GoAnywhere login page: https://sedftm.nysed.gov/webclient/Login.xhtml
- Log into GoAnywhere. If you have already registered and don’t remember your login information, click the “Forgot Password” link. Multiple incorrect login attempts will result in your account being suspended.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Secure Folders’ option.
- Click on the ‘Outbasket’ folder.
- The STAC-3 mailing PDF filenames begin with “EFHMAIL”, followed by the school year, followed by the date and time the PDF was placed on GoAnywhere. Just click on the filename to download the file.
Note: The PDFs do not have top or left margins. To print them correctly, choose the ‘Fit’ option under Paper Sizing & Handling in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.