BlueShield NENY July Newsletter
The Questar III Wellness Committee is comprised of teachers, staff, and retirees who volunteer to assist in driving wellness initiatives for Questar III. The work of our committee predates but aligns with a mandate by the RCG Health Insurance Trust that the organization promotes wellness for its employees.
This includes but is not limited to:
- To plan, develop, review, and evaluate activities to support the wellness of Questar III employees
- To assist with assessing needs and mapping resources
- To share concerns and provide feedback from employees
- To be an ambassador; re: program plans and obtain feedback
- To advocate for and participate in activities
- To ensure that activities are aligned with Questar III’s policies and norms
This committee’s purpose is to promote employee wellness through activities, the dissemination of information, and communication of upcoming events.
Meetings are held monthly, date and location vary (see Meetings and Minutes for additional information)
- This link is funded through Questar III GASB 45. Activities are funded in part by BlueShield NENY and ESI (Questar III’s Employee Assistance Program provider).
Wellness Committee Brochure - Accessing your cost-free BlueShield Health and Wellness benefit is easy!