Below are resources from the State Education Department and Questar III related to the Regents Reform Agenda.
Annual Professional Performance Review (APPR)
- Questar III and RCG Teacher Association Memorandum of Agreement - visit this link to learn more about the 3012-d agreement.
- Amendment to the Questar III and RCG Teacher Association Memorandum of Agreement
- APPR (3012-d) Resources - Information and support to districts and BOCES about Annual Professional Performance Reviews.
- The Thoughtful Classroom – visit this link to learn more about the Thoughtful Classroom rubric.
- Questar III SLO database – need help developing your Student Learning Objectives (SLOs)? Click on this resource from Questar III.
Please contact your supervisor for the user name and password
- APPR Planning - visit this link to learn more about implementation resources.
- Student Learning Objectives – visit this link to learn more about SLOs and review samples submitted by teachers.
- Approved Plans – approved Teacher and Principal plans are posted by school district name.
- New York State Student Learning Objective Template
- Student Roster - SLO - NYS 3-8 and Regents Assesments
- NYSAA Student Roster - SLO - 2016-2017
Common Core Learning Standards
The following documents summarize the Common Core Learning Standards. Please click to read or download.
- Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) Shifts
- Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) in English Language Art/Literacy
- Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS) in Mathematics
- Common Core Learning Standards Brochure for Parents – learn what parents can do at home to support the Common Core (Spanish version)
Want to know more about the Common Core Learning Standards? Visit SED's EngageNY.
Using Data to Improve Instruction
Inquiry/Data Driven Instruction (DDI) - visit this link to learn more about using data to improve instruction.